Here is a green fundraiser product that is an easy sale at farmers markets, shopping centers, and other high-traffic locations.
Rain Barrels International is a Rain Barrel Company out of Raleigh, North Carolina which manufacturers rain barrels out of once used “food grade barrels” that after being dumped by food processing companies would otherwise go into our countries landfills. Our company’s goal is to educate people about taking one step to water conservation by using our product to collect rainwater.
We have successfully created a fundraiser program for organizations to raise money for their group. Our fundraisers are extremely easy to do and very profitable! We are currently taking reservations for the last quarter of 2012 and first quarter 2013.
HOW OUR RAIN BARREL FUNDRAISERS WORK:
1. You arrange a date and location with our company for your event.
2. We charge a base wholesale price for each of our rain barrels + shipping and you add on $20.00 for your fundraiser.
3. You do advertising in your organization, community, Twitter, Facebook, newspaper, etc. We provide you with all the copy to assist in this advertising.
4. Our company does internet advertising on all of the local online free ad sites to assist your organization.
5. We provide a PDF flyer for you to print out and distribute about your fundraising event.
6. Your clients purchase their rain barrels on our website under your fundraisers name using Paypal.
7. On the day of your organizations fundraiser we have the barrels delivered to the event location for your groups’ distribution.
8. You will receive a check from our company within 10 days after your fundraising event.
Specifications of our Rain Barrels:
55+ gallon capacity
Designed with brass spigot for garden hose attachment
Barrel has a screen to prevent mosquitoes from accessing water
Side brass overflow
Made from plastic reused food grade barrels (since these are reused there are some minor cosmetic scratches)
Colors Available: Black and Terra Cotta
View our website at http://www.rainbarrelsintl.com/
For questions e-mail info@RainBarrelsIntl.com
Our fundraisers are easy to do and you will have an assigned representative from our company who will assist you in potentially raising thousands of dollars for your organization.
SAVE OUR ENVIRONMENT . . . ONE DROP AT A TIME